Universal Personnel, LLC
Updated: Aug 13 2012
||Cost Engineer, Planner / Scheduler, Project Management, turnaround coordinator, execution, refinery, chemical
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
PLANT IN THE DEER PARK AREA NEEDS:
TURNAROUND EXECUTION COORDINATOR
We need a Turnaround Execution Coordinator for a four-month project:
• Coordinate the upcoming Turnaround from September through November.
• Multiple events / projects planned.
• Perform field work.
• Task out jobs for all crafts with resources / durations.
• Input into Primavera P6 with codes, resources and logic.
• Put turnaround budgets together.
• Supervise the turnaround execution in the field.
The ideal Turnaround Execution Coordinator will have:
• 5+ years' experience in refinery/petrochemical turnarounds - including experience on crude and coker.
• 10+ years overall planning and scheduling experience.
• Primavera P6 experience.
• An active TWIC card.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available