Process Controls Engineer
The Process Controls Engineer shall have and demonstrate skills in requirements gathering, design, development, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions to control and optimize chemical processes in a safe and cost effective manner. This includes Allen Bradley PLC's, Foxboro DCS systems, Allen Bradley and Foxboro HMI packages, OSI PI SCADA systems, Triconex Safety PLC, Guard PLC's, and PC networking technology. In addition, the incumbent will participate in Process Improvement Teams, will work with equipment vendors on purchases and installations and will provide 24/7 support of the plant process controls systems.
* BS in Chemical or Electrical Engineering preferred. Or other Engineering Degrees to be considered with applicable experience.
* 7+ years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience maintaining process controls systems including: Foxboro I/A System, Triconex Version 9 with Wonderware , OSI PI System Server and Software, Allen Bradley PLC, Guard PLC, Alarm Management Software and PICO Controllers.
* Programming experience with Unix, Ladder Logic, Function Block/Structured Text, HTML and Visual Basic required.
* Proficient in Microsoft applications.
World leader in the development and production of specialty chemicals. We provide added-value products and high-performance solutions to diversified markets. These include automotive, electronics, flavors and fragrances, health, personal and home care, consumer goods and industrial and processing, through our 11 Global Business Units (GBUs).