Subsea Project Engineer
- One of the world's leading oil and gas operators with over 62,000 employees globally.
- Gulf of Mexico headquarters in Covington, LA focusing on company's offshore assets and operations.
The Subsea Project Engineer manages the design and layout of the subsea system
from a systems perspective. The position responsibilities include the integration and
interface of all of the components of the subsea system.
- Manage the system efforts for Screening Studies, Cost Estimates, Concept
Development, FEED, and Execution of Subsea Production Systems, complies
with Project and Business Unit expectations.
- Subsea System Interfaces including topsides operating constraints such as those
dictated by local regulation and Risk Management.
- Coordinate subsea field development planning, reliability analysis, and
- Direct and assist in the development of testing, installation, operation, and
- Management of subsea interfaces.
- Developing Operating strategies to maximize system reliability and availability,
and interface with topside operations procedures.
- Conduct a facilitated Project Functional Objectives session to be used in assessing what existing technologies apply and identify any enabling technologies to consider.
- Define the preliminary subsea Basis of Design.
- Ensure Project Leadership Team Buy-in for each new technology selected.
- Identify any new technologies and determine how the technology development responsibilities for these technologies will be allocated among Company, contractors and suppliers.
- Developing Personnel management and resource planning.
- Supporting Company Project processes (CPDEP, CSOC, MOC, OE/OA) and
ensuring HES, IIF and QA/QC is appropriately addressed.
- Engineering Degree
- 10+ years relevant experience
Benefits and Features
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Group Life Insurance Available
- Up to 5% 401k matching through Fidelity Available
- State of the art work facility is equipped with large meeting rooms, cafeteria, fitness center, outdoor walking path, and covered parking garage.
- Team-building events for local Swift employees such as lunches, Happy Hours, and Holiday parties
Covington, LA is located on the north shore of Lake Ponchartrain, approximately 40 minutes from downtown New Orleans. The area features some of the state's best public education and affordable housing. St. Tammany Parish is top 2 parish in the state for degreed professionals.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available