Petro Staffing Group, LLC
Updated: Aug 14 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Oklahoma City, OK, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Urgent Need!!!! Oklahoma City. OK and Ft. Worth, TX.
Join an industry leader! Excellent opportunities in OK and TX.
- Planning and introducing efficient production methods to maximize company output.
- Should co-ordinate with the all other dependant and independent departments.
- Must develop and introduce methods to increase productivity at the production line.
- Should take the responsibility of making sure the production is cost effective and feasible to the organization.
- Should have excellent communication skills as Production Engineers are responsible for instructing the production department.
- Should be capable of handling issues relating to productivity.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available