The Velosi Group, founded in 1982, provides quality assurance and quality control services to a number of leading national and multinational oil and gas companies. The Velosi Group operates globally through four principal offices in the USA, the UK, Malaysia and the UAE and has operational or representative offices in a further 27 countries worldwide.
Our Houston, TX office is currently seeking a Document Control Coordinator
- Implement the Information Management and Document Control (IMDC) Program.
- Comprehend and enforce the Information Management sections of Project Plans,
- Contract Coordination Procedures and Purchase Orders.
- Confirm existence and ensure suitability as well as accuracy of Master Document Registers (MDRs), Supplier MDRs (SMDRs), and Document Distribution Matrixes (DDMs)
- Ensure contractor and supplier documentation deliverables meet contract requirements by performing quality checks for compliance, and initiating corrective actions.
- Report progress in completion of deliverables, and issue overdue reports.
- Actively participate in project meetings and anticipate information management needs.
- Prepare training materials and conduct IMDC workshops.
- Train clerical staff in handling of Contractor generated documentation in accordance with overall Information Management Plan and supporting project procedures.
- Adapt IMDC standard processes to meet project needs by creating project specific procedures.
- Gap Contractor Document Control Procedures against IMDC templates, document results, and make recommendations for upgrades.
- Document differences between Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and share with other functions
- Conduct quarterly assessments of Contractor's Document Control processes and document results
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong written communication skills including proven ability to create procedures and presentations as well as routine interactions with Project teams
- Working knowledge of Information Management requirements across all project phases
- Understands Corporate Expectations and Guidelines, and Records Program
- Thorough understanding of Information Management Toolkit and Project Information
- Management principles
- In-depth understanding of Information Management Plan (IMP) and supporting procedures
- Working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
- High proficiency in Document Control IT tools, databases, and administrative procedures
Velosi Ltd was established in 1982. By utilizing the services of our sister company, Intec (UK) we are capable of delivering Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on Velosi-Intec where you will find a full list of live positions. on-going requirements include; ATEX Inspector, Civil Engineers, Coating Inspector, Commissioning Engineers, Drilling Engineer, Electrician, HSE, Inspectors, Instrument Engineer/Technicians, Labourer, Mechanic, Mechanical & Electrical Engineer/Fitters, Operator, Pipeline Engineer/Supervisor/Inspector, Piping Engineer/Supervisor/Inspector, Planning Engineers, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager, QA/QC Engineer/Managers, Quantity Surveyors/Cost Engineers/Project Controls/Estimators, Riggers, Safety Advisor/Officer/Engineers, Site Managers, Supervisor/Superintendents, Turbine Engineer/Fitters and many more.
Velosi Intec is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).