Universal Personnel, LLC
Updated: Aug 7 2012
||Cost Engineer, Project Management
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
E&P IN HOUSTON, TEXAS NEEDS:
COST ESTIMATING ENGINEER
We're looking for a degreed Cost Estimating Engineer who will be responsible for preparing and reviewing estimates from design basis and design drawings - verifying contractors' estimates and validating estimates.
- Establishing estimate basis (develop project EBM).
- Developing Estimate Confidence Package (ECP).
- Using estimating tools and being able to understand P&ID's to develop estimates.
- Developing labor rates and unit costs for estimates (Onshore & Offshore).
- Developing indirect costs.
- Developing estimate, reconciliation from previous classified estimate, and expenditure profile.
- Obtaining capital/expense ruling.
- Coordinating with designers and construction personnel.
- Documenting estimates.
- Conducting estimate review(s).
The ideal Cost Estimating Engineer will have:
- 10 years of oil & gas experience.
- Good experience with onshore and offshore estimating.
- Bachelors' Degree in engineering, science, business or a related field.
- Working knowledge in the use of commercial estimating software - ASPIN, KBASE or other estimating software.
- Some general construction knowledge is preferred.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available