Updated: Aug 6 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Support the implementation and demonstrate leadership of the Project's Behaviour Based culture on the Downstream Project (IIF/ZAP)
- Support delivery of assigned Project OE actions, support the cascading of OE throughout the Downstream Business Team Personnel and Organization
- Support the Downstream Business Team organizational structure and staffing required to complete Phase 4 execution and closeout
- Deliver role as Downstream Procurement Cost Engineer.
- Support appropriate external resources required for the Downstream Cost/Project Controls to complete Phase 4 deliverables (PRC , ETC, contractors) Technical / Project Management / Interface
- Support the maintenance of the Cost Engineering processes, procedures and systems within the Downstream Project Team (e.g. PSG, PCP, KCM, CBS)
- Support and Maintain Phase 4 Cost procedures (VOWD, Trending, Forecasting, Contingency Management, Personnel Management)
- Develop and Deliver role as project super-user for the DS project Cost Control System, Kildrummy Cost Manager.
- Develop and Deliver role as database super-user for DS project databases developed in-house.
- Deliver the Phase 4 budget line item detail for Procurement
- Deliver Downstream Cost Engineering for Procurement (Cost Control, analysis, change control, forecasting and reporting)
- Support the validation of Contractor Progress Measurement, Analysis & Forecast data for Procurement.
- Support the maintenance of the Trend Management System
- Support the Phase 4 budget development for Contractor KPI's & Fixed Fee, as required.
- Support Class 4 & 5 Estimate(s) development with Purchase Order details.
- Support Wheatstone Downstream's project reporting requirements
- Support development of Project Closeout Plan Deliver DS cost closeout and external benchmarking for Procurement.
- Support Finance in delivery of Phase 4 accounting systems, expenditure monitoring and reporting with a focus on Procurement.
- Support the Audit of Contractor Cost Reporting (forecasting, commitment, cost analysis, trending) with a focus on Procurement Primary Interfaces - Home Office and Multiple Sites
- PST: Business Team Lead(s), Project Controls Manager, Lead Cost Engineer, Cost Engineer(s), Estimator, Trend Engineer, Lead Scheduler, Schedulers, Reporting Coordinator, Quantity Surveyor, Project Services Technician, Project Controls Lead(s), & Cost/Planning Engineer(s).
- Delivery Area Managers: Support and Interface providing accurate procurement cost control, forecasting & reporting
- Procurement Team: Support and Interface defining work scopes, budgets, and commitment control
- Contractor Project Controls Group - interface with PO and VOWD cost personnel, expeditors, and procurement analysts
- Central PC, PRC and Finance Teams
Education: BS preferred or equivalent experience BSc (UK)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available