Updated: Jul 27 2012
||IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Sys Admin & Support, Drilling Experience
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Technical Support Analyst provides telephone or electronic (e-mail or database) support to customers and Field
Service staff in resolving technical problems related to the Landmark products for Drilling Data Management.
Responsibilities include coordination of problem-solving efforts between customers and field service personnel, software
support, investigation and analysis of product problems related to assigned products, namely OpenWells, AutoSync and
Data Analyzer. Recommends and implements proposed solutions to resolve reported problems.
- Experience in the use of daily well drilling activities reporting
- 1-5 years of relative experience
- Strong communication skills and customer focused attitude
- Strong ability to systematically and methodically solve problems
- Knowledge of databases and database management of Oracle, SQL
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server 64-bit operating system
- Majors: Bachelors in geo-science, engineering, or computer science
Degree: BS or MS
Location: Houston, TX
- Candidates having qualifications that meet the minimum job requirement will receive consideration for higher level roles given
- their experience,
- additional job requirements, and/or
- business needs.
- Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities maybe available including Support Analyst I, Support Analyst II, or Support Analyst III.
Halliburton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available