Updated: Sep 19 2012
||Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Project Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Liberty, KS, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Project Engineer - 1 year contract
Liberty, Kansas, United States
In response to the many exciting unconventional oil & gas project developments and operations underway in the US, NES Global Talent has established a new office in Denver. Partnering on select recruitment initiatives with a number of IOC's and consultancies, across Colorado and the US Mid-Continent, we seek to hear from and network with experienced professionals.
We are looking for a Project Engineer who can provide day-to-day technical and operations expertise and support the operations, SH&E groups to ensure facilities are operating effectively and within compliance. The qualified candidate will be able to assist the commercial and marketing groups with customer service and business expansion efforts. Thirdly, we are seeking someone who can ensure projects are executed on time and on budget.
Specifically we are looking for individuals who have experience with:
- Experience in evaluating plant and gathering system performance, compressor performance and sizing, control systems performance and proposing, if needed, changes to reduce processing upsets, improve Btu efficiencies, increase production and reduce costs.
- Experience serving as a back up to the Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer
- Accountable for the safety, regulatory, industry and company codes are implemented, incorporated and documented.
- Experience developing project scope, estimate, project time line, equipment resources and interfacing with company management, commercial team, contractors and operations.
Successful Candidates will have the following key skills and knowledge base:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- A minimum of five years of industry experience in relevant engineering discipline in the midstream energy industry, natural gas or NGL pipeline industry, or natural gas processing/refining.
- Experience with revamp projects.
- General knowledge of facility design and construction including typical drawings (Plot Plans, Electrical One-line Diagrams, Equipment Layouts, Piping Plans and Isometrics, PFDs, P&IDs, etc.), data sheets, equipment requisitions, instrument lists, equipment lists, and equipment and instrument specification.
If you are interested in moving to Kansas, or working with our Kansas based clients on domestic and/or international assignments, please follow the link to apply.
NES Global Talent exercises 100% confidentiality for all applications, and will request your specific approval against each role or client that your details are to be represented to.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available