Updated: Sep 24 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Manages the overall business of the product line globally for the designated products. This includes the financial performance, asset utilization, and growth strategy. Also interfaces with regional managers to determine and assist in the implementation of product line strategies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
- Global Product Line P&L
- Asset and Resource Allocation of Product Line.
- Maintain inventory integrity.
- Assist region managers with determination and implementation of product line business strategies.
- Assist regional operations with the development of operational processes and standards
- Coordinate with Integrated solutions to determine non-traditional options.
- Defines and communicates roles and responsibilities of region team
- Sets and evaluates global Product Line pricing strategies.
- Develop new account activity.
- Coordinate with regional operations to determine forecasts and planning.
- Business development globally for all Sucker Rod Products.
- Product Rationalization.
- Communicates with other WFT divisions to maximize global synergies.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Performs various other duties as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Four years college degree or equivalent related experience.
- 5 years experience in global management.
- 10 years experience in oil field related employment.
- Understanding of common accounting principles.
- Supervisory skills.
- Multi-tasking ability
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrate the ability to find non-conventional solutions to conventional problem s.
- Results oriented personality.
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group, approved search agent for Weatherford International Oil Field Services Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available