Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Aug 20 2012
||Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Reliability Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||US$0.00 per year
||Kenner, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Provides engineering services to optimize stationary equipment life in a safe and effective manner.
- Services assigned units of responsibility by providing technical assistance in resolving equipment design, operation, and maintenance problems.
- Assists in formulating, implementing, maintaining and auditing Mechanical Integrity.
- Provides PSM documentation/input as required.
- Utilizes PCMS software to review inspection data for piping and pressure equipment on stream monitoring programs.
- Assists Operations, Product Control, and Maintenance Departments in developing procedures, training, and processes to ensure equipment is operated within its design parameters.
- Advises engineering on new capital designs and installations to ensure that equipment reliability, operability, and maintainability are addressed.
- Develops and reviews equipment specifications and standards for reliability improvement.
- Develops and tracks cost justifications for reliability improvement.
- Performs incident investigations and completes RCFA reports for fixed equipment.
- Performs all job duties following the safety rules and guidelines established by the Refinery.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in reliability or maintenance engineering group required.
CANDIDATES WITH GREATER QUALIFICATIONS MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR A HIGHER LEVEL POSITION.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available