Updated: Sep 24 2012
||Heavy Machinery Operator
||Andrews, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
- Operates a DOT Haul Truck (Flat bed) vehicle over established routes to deliver, assemble, disassemble and repair oil well pumping unit products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accurate DOT logs.
- Maintain an eligible driving record.
- Responsible for vehicle safety of all passengers and contents
- Transports and delivers manufactured goods or materials to and from District to well site(s).
- Responsibility for the safety and well being of the location to include all internal and external customers.
- Responsible for making sure vehicle is loaded properly.
- Responsible for weight of shipment.
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance, security and keeping vehicle clean.
- Ensure that truck has proper and current inspections
- Must have the mechanical ability to assemble, disassemble and repair all manufactured sizes and types of oil well pumping units.
- Must have the ability to recognize and solve problems.
- Responsible to train and supervise Swampers.
- Ability to verbally communicate details and directions.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Preferred knowledge of oil well pumping unit experience
- Strong mechanical skills using basic tools; i.e., impacts, shovels, hammer wrenches, sledge hammer, basic tools capabilities.
- Ability to recognize and identify the components of oil well pumping units.
- Must have the ability to climb up to 30 feet in height and function without fear of heights.
- Required knowledge of DOT regulations and requirements.
- Ability to assemble, disassemble, and repair oil well pumping units
- Ability to make recommendations for replacement and repair parts
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Must maintain eligible motor vehicle record (MVR).
- Must maintain eligible Class A CDL
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group, approved search agent for Weatherford International Oil Field Services Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available