Updated: Sep 5 2012
||Insurance Adjuster, Risk Management, Strong working knowledge of insurance market in particular, marine, P&I and Corporate-related insurance policies.
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Pacific Drilling S.A. is a growing offshore drilling company that provides global ultra deepwater drilling services to the oil and natural gas industry through the use of high specification drillships. Our corporate offices are located in Houston, Texas with operations offices in Brazil, Nigeria, Singapore and South Korea.
Pacific Drilling Services, Inc. currently has an Insurance & Claims Manager opportunity available in the Houston office.
Oversee all insurance and claims related activities of the company.
- Comply with Pacific Drilling Code of Conduct and supporting policies, standards and applicable process documentation.
- Perform all work according to agreed expectations of both internal and external customers, focus on doing things right first time, every time and contribute actively to continual improvement activities.
- Manage Insurance placement and utilization
- Obtain quotes for Rig related and Corporate related insurances
- Oversee placement of insurances, and review policies for accuracy
- Review insurance/broker invoices
- General Corporate claims administration
- Establish and maintain an electronic claim file on all incidents
- Maintain and update Company's internal and external claim procedures
- Issue monthly reports to relevant parties
- P&I and Maritime Employer's Liability ("MEL") claims management
- Provide notification to Insurance Brokers of all new incidents
- Interface with Third Party Claim Administrators with payment approvals
- Worker's Compensation & Other Casualty claims management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other suitable business degree, or
- Minimum of 10-12 years related experience in risk management roles
- Strong working knowledge of insurance market in particular, marine, P&I and Corporaterelated insurance policies
- Experience in a multidivisional and worldwide company environment; Comfortable working in an environment that requires high attention to details, strong organizational skills, management of deadlines and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly comprehend and accurately analyze insurance related issues and make concrete recommendations
- Experience in oil and gas industry preferred
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available