Updated: Jul 25 2012
||IT - Sys Admin & Support
||Houston, TX, US
||Req ID 7605
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Anticipated start date: immediately
Location: Houston downtown
Work Schedule: 5/40 or 9/80
- Evaluate current SharePoint functionality and interactive capabilities, and identify opportunities for creating improvements and recommending process improvements and SharePoint technology options. Keep current on the SharePoint toolkit and new tools.
- Provide services such as fixing bugs, broken links, or function problems; adding/uploading content; investigating solutions for new functionality; and coaching new users and site administrators.
- Provide solutions for a variety of training venues and modes: video/podcasts, CBTs, Virtual training, Simulation, videoconferencing, remote training and others.
- Build SharePoint applications for surveys, training scheduling and advertising, and other applications where applicable.
- Perform requirements gathering; assist in developing and adopting SharePoint Best Practices; ensure compliance with IP, Export Compliance and IM policies and strategy guidelines; apply Lifecycle processes and policies; assist with data quality and metadata compliance.
- Design and construct SP sites and build functionality; research vendor and partner SP services to evaluate and bring new concepts, tools, and techniques; develop opportunities to incorporate appropriate SP capabilities into websites.
- Continuously gain knowledge to remain proficient in use of InfoPath forms and workflow process within SP
- Manage SP sites, manage user permissions, change layouts, add sub-sites, and provide Level 1 support for SP site users. Manage site collections; assign and modify user permissions; handle access requests; SharePoint site maintenance; member of SharePoint Power User group.
- Coordinates with Project Document Controllers to facilitate SharePoint based uncontrolled documents moving into Document Management System.
- Liaise with customers as required. Coordinate the asset teams on Interface document flow. Checking/validation/verification of all documentation, including correct numbering, revisions, status, format, title and legibility. Issue of standard and ad hoc reports and registers.
- Ensure Project guidelines are adhered to.
- Organize and manage electronic files/documents.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available