Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Oct 10 2012
||Maintenance Engineer, Operations Manager, Production Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Location: FIFO 15/13 Roster
Our client, a global Operator in the oil and gas industry, is currently experiencing substantial growth and is seeking to engage an Area Operations Superintendent.
• Production output of a reliable and efficient operation of the assigned field/area.
• Set vision, direction, clear expectations, enable implementation, and manage all Area Operations
• Develops a performance culture to achieve Operational Excellence with continuous improvement and deliver the Business Plan
• Ensures communication is effectively managed between site, Brisbane, interface teams, projects and all other key stakeholders.
• Deliver an agreed work programme, through aligning, prioritising, and managing a broad range of functional interests
• Provide production and cost leadership, maximizing value from functional experts, industry best practice, and synergies between Operations
• Influence key areas of production strategy e.g. field development planning, developments in production optimisation, production chemistry, front end engineering
• Works across functionally to establish effective performance monitoring and reporting
• Tertiary qualifications in a production or engineering discipline (highly desirable) or relevant industry experience
• Charted member of relevant institution - highly desirable
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with proven ability to engage with a broad spectrum of people
• Active team player, participating in the attainment of team goals, encouraging and leading continuous improvement
• Ability to think widely to solve complex technical problems using innovative solutions and implement change
• Highly effective stakeholder management skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Commitment to safety
• Highly knowledgeable of current external trends and maintains awareness of market and competitor activities
**It is essential you hold the relevant rights to work in Australia**
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button.
Swift Worldwide Resources is the premier Oil & Gas manpower provider that will do whatever it takes wherever it takes us. With over 30 years of exclusive focus in the Oil & Gas sector, we currently employ over 3,000 contract consultants in over 35 countries. We operate as a strategic partner to our clients by delivering recruitment solutions, which provide the best talent for global projects and operations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available