Aggreko, the leader in temporary power, temperature control, and oil-free compressed air solutions, is looking for highly motivated, skilled, and dependable Temperature Control Technicians. When you join the Aggreko team, you will be introduced to a wide range of experiences in the Temperature Control world. You could be part of large, high profile entertainment jobs such as PGA tours, concerts, car races, and the Olympic adventure. You would be an integral part of large recovery efforts from natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms, and forest fires. You may even find yourself installing, starting and maintaining an ice rink during the holiday season. The day will never be dull and new adventures are a way of life at Aggreko.
Specializing in custom applications for critical and complex applications, you will have the opportunity to service, repair, and install Temperature Control equipment ranging from 10-tons to 1000-tons. Exposure to reciprocating, screw, scroll, 500-ton and 1000-ton centrifugal units is a way of life at Aggreko. The latest in PLC, digital and computer controls are standard on the Aggreko fleet. Along with your knowledge and experience in Temperature Control, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to servicing, testing, and installing heaters, dehumidification units, heat exchangers, and cooling towers.
The desired background for this position includes:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience servicing, testing and installing temperature control equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive enthusiasm and high energy
- Embraces and promotes Safety Culture
- Positive, self- starter who enjoys working with others in a fast paced environment to deliver consistent quality
- Drive for results to achieve standards of excellence and achieve 'step changes' in business results
- Reliable and committed to delivering quality performance
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Available to work overtime, travel and on- call
Aggreko has locations around the world with over 54 locations in the United States and Canada and the demand for temperature control technicians is ever increasing. Aggreko provides excellent benefits and a training program geared for the Aggreko technician, taught by Aggreko for Aggreko. Take the opportunity to apply and experience a new dimension in the temperature control industry. Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer.