TOS - Transport & Offshore Services
Updated: Jul 20 2012
||Ship Deckhand, Deck Foreman, Deckhand, Rigging & Slinging, Banksman, Working on heights, Cable layer,
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client is leading in cabling and active in Windfarm activities alongside the UK and Dutch/German waters. Besides cabling the operations will also hold installations and construction.
We are currently looking for an experienced Deck Foreman. Deck Foreman's main responsibility is to manage the day to day deck work for the Marine Department.
- Responsible for supervising Deck Crew and liaise between deck crew and Barge Master
- Day to day maintenance of deck machinery, paintwork and planned maintenance
- In charge and assist during deck, handling, mooring, anchoring and towing operations
- Maintain rigging & lifting equipment log sheets, recording schedule and unscheduled maintenance on deck machinery
- Proven work experience (minimum 3-4 years) in similar position in Offshore or maritime industry (preferred experience on cable laying vessel).
- Safety Training 'Working on Heights'
- Preferred certificates 'Banksman Slinger' / 'Rigger Slinger'
- BOSIET and valid Offshore / Seafarers medical examination
- 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
- Good working and living conditions and a varied working day
If you have any questions or request more information you can contact Josien Cool or Mario de Zwart, Division Offshore (+31)10 - 243 67 02.
Please send applications with subject 'Deck Foreman'.
Energy & Maritime Solutions:
T.O.S. (Transport & Offshore Services) is an international service provider in personnel solutions with its head office in Rotterdam and a strong foreign network. T.O.S. is active in shipping - offshore - oil & gas - dredging and inland shipping. Our division Select recruits nautical and technical personnel for shore based jobs. Besides recruiting T.O.S. also provides turnkey ship deliveries.
Please have a further look at our website for more information about our company.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available