Calfrac Well Services
Updated: Aug 17 2012
||Accounting or Finance, Financial Audit
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Williston, ND, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Provides local financial management at the district level and supports the District Manager in ensuring proper financial decisions are made in the conduct of business in the field.
- Assist with monthly planning with an emphasis on costs and headcount
- Provide detailed analysis to the District Manager, identifying areas where costs are high (or higher than normal)
- Evaluate processes that impact financial results and report and coordinate improvement efforts
- Supervise financial personnel in the District
- Review G/L accounts throughout the month for accurate coding, making corrections as necessary
- Review open purchase orders and make necessary month end accruals;
- Review job bonuses for accuracy and completeness. Ensure that these are properly accrued at month end
- Observe month end inventory counts and investigate variances
- Prepare month end analysis and write up of monthly results for the District Manager and Denver Accounting
- Prepare post job completion analysis to determine profitability of jobs compared to economic projections prepared beforehand
- Coordinate annual fixed asset inventory.
- Minimum of 10 years of financial experience
- Experience in field operations/district operations a plus;
- Accounting degree a plus;
- If not living near Williston, must be able to spend 3 weeks a month in the district office
- Must be a ''roll up the shirt sleeves and get it done'' type person that is comfortable in a field environment
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available