Wood Group PSN
Updated: Aug 31 2012
||Operations Manager, Production Operator
||Discussed with selected Candidates
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Provide operations, reliability and maintenance expertise to optimize Facilities within the work, from an OA perspective and report progress on the OA Plan implementation as part of documented weekly Project Reporting requirements.
- Active participation in engineering, equipment layout reviews, and hazard and operability studies for compliance with OA requirements.
- Review of drawings, data sheets, equipment / material / spare parts / standardization / mechanical handling specifications, procurement packages.
- Review of all layouts, module and equipment packages for human factors implementation (operability, location of controls, human machine interfaces, etc).
- Review of Facilities control and communication requirements.
- Development, specification and implementation of standardization, spare parts definition and selection requirements.
- Development of maintenance, production and logistics requirements, documentation, training material and training delivery aligned with the Services.
- Identification and engagement of additional subject matter expertise within Contractor organization necessary to meet all aspect of OA within the Services.
- Engagement with Company OA Team in operations risk assessment activities, peer review, audits to optimize Facilities and integrate best and value improving practices.
- Engagement with Company OA Team in refinement of OPEX models.
- Coordination with Company commissioning and start up personnel throughout the Services.
- Active participation in the progression of the RAM analysis during design, validating Contractor engineering EXCEEDS the minimum requirements for plant, equipment and systems production availability from study activities in cooperation with Company third party RAM consultants.
- Minimum of 10 years experience within oil and gas industry, preferably production specialist (offshore oil and gas commissioning). Experience working in Africa, preferred.
- GED or High School education
- Ability to apply initiative while carrying out duties listed above
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members; assess situations and resolve potential problem areas of conflict, namely project related matters.
- Computer skills
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE A MUST
- PLEASE LIST ALL SUPERMAJORS WORKED WITH AND FOR. Start Date: October 2012 time frame
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available