BridgeLine Services, Inc.
Updated: Jan 23 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
BridgeLine Services, Inc. is a managed recruiting services firm working with a leading global oilfield services provider to help them recruit an EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) BDM to support their Reservoir Sampling and Analysis Department in Houston, Texas.
Your responsibilities as an EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) BDM will include:
- Responsible for growth and development of the EOR business related to laboratory measurements and design of EOR floods
- Prospecting for new business and presenting services to clients or potential clients, provide cross section integration with internal and external customers.
- Develop extensive relationships with company network to enable integrated service offerings and solutions
- Develop and implement a business plan for growth of the EOR business
- Interface with Laboratory operations and design execution. Keep abreast of all technical developments in the area of EOR and complete knowledge of the global EOR market
- Monitor competitor EOR activity
- Interface with research and development to provide direction of new technology developments and introduce new ideas.
- Build an effective team of professionals and a portfolio of technologies to gain leadership position in the area of design and implementation of EOR projects.
- Implementing projects from the design phase to the pilot
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 15 + years' industry experience (example: could have 10 years' field development design and 5 years' EOR)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (chemical, petroleum, chemistry)
- Experience in field development design and implementation of EOR pilot projects
- Experience in implementation of miscible gas and chemical EOR projects
- Petrophysical, special core analysis (SCAL) and core flood experience
- Knowledge of EOR related simulation and modeling software packages
What is in it for you?
- A chance to work to be part of a new start up division within a global company
- The opportunity to advance in your career and move into other business lines within the organization
- The ability to relocate internationally in the future if desired
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available