Updated: Sep 24 2012
||Heavy Machinery Operator
||Muncy, PA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving Wireline unit to and from various job locations.
- Servicing of various down-hole tools and auxiliary equipment.
- Cleaning and maintenance of Wireline units, shop vehicles and shop.
- Rig up and rig out of all related Wireline Cased Hole or Open Hole equipment.
This position is shift work with 24 hours on call and scheduled days off. Individual must be willing and able to travel with Wireline crew and must work well individually and in a team environment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and physical test
- Physically fit
- Valid Class B Drivers license with air brake endorsement
- Must have Hazmat endorsement
- Any other industry standard safety courses are a definite asset
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available