Updated: Jul 30 2012
||Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Rig Mechanic
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A leading international player in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
Bourbon recruitsa Life-Cycle Superintendent - Hydraulic Expert
Duties & Responsibilities
To guarantee the best reliability of the BOURBON Offshore assets through an organized, cost effective, safe and high-quality Planned Maintenance in his / her domain of competency (hydraulic systems).
- Provide full Planned Maintenance System for all the Bourbon fleet, procurement and inventory (offshore & onshore spares)
- Carry-out risk & cost benefit analysis
- Provide complementary skills with the primary driver being to maximize the availability of the Asset @ the minimum cost
- Share Engineering Expertise
- Animate networks of Field Service Technicians
- Challenge Makers / Suppliers
- Centralize feed-backs & dispatch best practices towards Ship Managers, B. Docking & NEW BUILDING
Line reporting & functional linkage
The Life-cycle Superintendent reports hierarchically to the Life-Cycle Manager.
Fluent in French and English
Key skills and behaviours
- Good communicating skills
- Project management skills
- Good inter personnel skills
- High adaptation skills in a multicultural context
Minimum of 2 years experience in Marine, Oil & Gas industries
Mechanical Engineer, equivalent or Merchant Navy degree
Unfixed term contract based in Marseilles (FR), with a relocation in Dubai (UAE) during the year 2013', to be filled immediately
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available