AMA Energy Management
Updated: Jul 25 2012
||FPSO/FPU , HVAC
||Offshore West Africa
Closed - No longer accepting applications
An international Oil & Gas Service Company is seeking to recruit an experienced HVAC Supervisor.
• Offshore Maintenance on-board FPSO.
Summary of Role:
• Ensure quality preparation and execution of all maintenance works;
• Monitors and operates the functioning of utilities and equipment placed under responsibility;
• Assist specialist team with specific maintenance requirements;
• Ability to lead and motive multi-national teams;
• Proven ability as a leader of small teams;
• Very good organization abilities.
Education / Qualifications:
• Bosiet / Offshore Survival certificate (current);
• HNC / HND or recognized technical qualification;
• Maintenance project experience;
• Supervisory experience;
• FPSO experience required.
• Fluent written and spoken English
Employment Terms: Appointee will join the direct payroll of client company. A long term rotational contract will be offered. Competitive salary, company paid accommodation, Life / Medical Insurance, pre-paid air tickets etc.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available