Updated: Aug 3 2012
||Maintenance Technician, Rig Mechanic, Subsea Engineer, Mechanical / Hydraulic Discipline
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Must have 5 years minimum in a high level military capacity within a front line maintenance position.
- Demonstrate proven technical ability in a mechanical/hydraulic discipline (with some electrical experience) thru previous training and military experience.
- Proven primary mechanical/hydraulic experience in Military or related industrial environment.
- Preference will be given to those who are currently in a supervisory ranking in direct charge of a maintenance related military team
- Experience with computer based maintenance systems for planning, scheduling and reporting is preferable.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical mechanical problems.
- Experience in Hydraulic schematics preferred.
- Candidates should demonstrate the highest level of organizational, communicational and safety leadership skills.
- Demonstrate success through proven past achievements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated with proven track record.
- Candidates must be able to work in the US
- If selected following HR screening, the interview process will be held in Houston in September.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available