Join our worldwide community of supply chain professionals.Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources is right for you. Our supply chain Consultants help leading companies in optimizing business performance across the supply chain enterprise. Working as part of the clients team, they achieve operational objectives, build internal capabilities, and transfer supply chain knowledge.
We are seeking a Contract Administrator who is knowledgeable in all phases of contract management including developing contracting strategies, sourcing and evaluation, preparation and negotiation of contracts, contract compliance and contract administration
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- In-depth experience managing contracts in one or more of the following areas: EPC capital construction projects, operating agreements, maintenance agreements, or information technology.
- Knowledge in developing contract management policies and procedures.
- Commercial acumen to negotiate contracts based on total cost of ownership.
- Legal knowledge to understand the impact that critical articles have on the economics of a contract.
- Poise and credibility to interface frequently with project managers, procurement managers, attorneys, internal business partners, and contractors.
- BS/BA in Business (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 10 years experience in contract management
- Self-initiative and strong sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
Resources Global is the only professional services firm dedicated to helping clients change their business from the inside out. Living and working within our clients countries, cultures and languages, we help local business leaders -- and their global operating teams -- execute internal initiatives. <BR><BR>With experience across many disciplines -- finance and accounting, information management, human capital, supply chain management, legal and internal audit -- we help teams address complex situations on the inside of business. Working side by side with the client team, we solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge. In other words, we help get the internal work done, while building the team's capability to change and operate in brand new ways. <BR><BR>Resources Global was founded in 1996 within a Big 4 firm and today, we are a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: RECN). Our 2,800 professionals, from more than 80 practice offices, serve over 2,100 clients in 66 countries. In 2009 Resources was recognized by Forbes as one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies. Please visit us at www.resourcesglobal.com