Updated: Sep 24 2012
||Heavy Machinery Operator
||Elk City, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Safely operate casing/tubing tongs, power units, testing equipment, and other specified oilfield equipment used in tubular makeup and testing services in both and onshore and offshore environment.
- Learn the operation and routine maintenance requirements of all tubular services equipment.
- Learn the maintenance procedures as they relate to tubular service equipment.
- Prepare accurate tickets, job reports, time sheets, and other administrative forms.
- Independently operate and perform basic troubleshooting and minor repair of tubular service equipment.
- Act as a trainer for Service Technician I
- Assist in developing job action planning with customer on location.
- Verify all necessary equipment and supplies are on location and in proper working condition.
- Conduct pre-job safety meeting.
- May serve as well site representative when required
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- 0-3 years experience in related field
- Good communication skills
- Strong operational and maintenance knowledge of equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group, approved search agent for Weatherford International Oil Field Services Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available