• On-site supervision of design of hydraulic fracturing treatments
• Well site-based quality control and assurance functions with the service company to assure stimulation fluid performance
• Re-designing and analysing conditions to detect changes in reservoir conditions that effect the successful outcome of the treatment
• Constant and continuous customer interaction
• Responsible for the supervision and control of field-acid fracturing liquid quality to ensure the construction quality of fracturing liquid, good acid fracturing liquid system of quality control
• Responsible for the control of acid fracturing materials, cost savings; to ensure the ability to track and confirm the use of materials, given a reasonable amount of material supply plans and proposals;
• Responsible for the supervision and management of chemical materials, inventory, good quality and safety control of the corresponding stock.
• Post-treatment analysis and optimization
• Contribute to the publication SPE papers
• Knowledge of Frac Pro PT diagnostic modes as well as analysis preferred
• Design of hydraulic fracturing treatments preferred
• Degree in Engineering and 8+ years' experience in fracture.
• Familiar with the chemical, drilling engineering, production engineering, reservoir engineering, mechanics of materials the basis of relevant professional knowledge