Petroleum Consulting Services
Updated: Jul 18 2012
||Production Engineering, Workover or Completion
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$150K to $190K +
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
STAFF COMPLETIONS ENGINEER - MUST BE Authorized to work in U.S.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in completions, 10 years experience preferred.
- Five years experience in sand control, well planning and well operations, preferably in deep water and international experience
- Proven ability to function well in team environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Trained in advanced well planning and deepwater completions
- Trained in sand control completions, Frac pack execution
- Investigates well problems around the world on an offshore. Conducts Peer Reviews and risk assessments. Supports incountry Completion engineering staffs. Provides completions feasibility assessment for pre-project scoping and develops well plans for major projects. Actively involved in sand control equipment, concept selection and execution around the world.
Job duties to include:
- Conducts risk assessments for complex ultra deep water and sub-salt exploration wells or for development wells as part of a major project.
- Reviews and investigates technical specifications for materials and services for on and offshore operations.
- Recommends performance metrics and goals for well operations.
- Directs service providers in preparation of completions programs and completion well plans.
- Provides pre-project feasibility assessments through Peer Reviews, CWOPs and risk assessments.
- Provides engineering support to office and field operations during completions of complex wells.
- Provides guidance/ mentoring to less experienced engineers.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available