The Project Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Managing a large number of activities at multiple project sites with a minimum of 3 projects of $3mm plus at one time.
· Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and engineering requirements associated with plant and facilities projects.
· Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
· Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
· Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards.
· Analyzing and managing project risks minimizing financial exposure.
· Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
· Coordinating in house and external resources to ensure fully executed project responsibilities.
· Working closely with third party contractors to safely conduct projects.
· Preparing weekly and monthly project progress reports such as cost forecasts using Excel and Word.
· Developing execution plan for projects and making decisions to do the job.Staying current with regulations, industry standards, and other applicable technologies.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
· A Bachelor's degree in Engineering is preferred for this position. A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering would be preferred.
· A minimum of 3 years' experience in project management is required.Broad spectrum of capital projects experience in a midstream Oil and Gas industry to include: cryogenic, gas plants, fractionators, liquid pipeline, pump stations, gas pipeline, compressor stations, underground storage of Natural Gas and Natural Gas Liquids is preferred.
· Strong communication skills are required to ensure all project participants are informed and functioning with the goal of meeting and exceeding project execution plans.
· Must be able to lead and take complete responsibility of project planning, scheduling cost control, and contract administration.
· Must be able to detect the need for adjustments in the execution strategy and to successfully implement change.
· Must be able to identify, analyze, and manage project risks to minimize financial exposure.
· Ability to travel up to 25% regionally within United States (USA).
We are acting as an Employment Agency