Updated: Aug 14 2012
||QA / QC / Inspection, Technical Writing
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
- Review Supplier documentation for Wellhead products- MTR's, inspection reports, NDE reports, and other related documentation pertaining to supplied products to ensure compliance to WFT specifications and Industry requirements.
- Scan and file electronic data into Acorde database.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review all incoming supplier documentation Material Test Reports, Inspection reports, NDE reports, and other related documentation related to Wellhead products and ensure compliance to WFT specifications and Industry specifications.
- Check and validate traceability certification for Wellhead products.
- Scan procured Material Test Reports, Certificate of Compliance and other associated documentation for traceability into Acorde database.
- Provide supporting product documentation for branch facilities and customers as applicable.
- Perform other related functions as necessary that are assigned by the QA Supervisor.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and API Q1 requirements.
- Knowledge of reviewing, scanning and indexing traceability documents.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong leadership skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Minimum 5 years experience in Quality Assurance/Engineering field related to document review in an Oil & Gas Industry or similar API manufacturing environment.
- Must have High school diploma or GED.
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group, approved search agent for Weatherford International Oil Field Services Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available