Updated: Sep 17 2012
||Well Site Supervisor
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Job Title: Well Site Supervisor
Location: FIFO to the Surat Basin, Queensland
Duration: 12 to 24 months
A leading Australian coal seam gas explorer and producer focused on developing its world-class reserves for domestic and international supply.
• Work for an international Oil & Gas company on their CSG-LNG assets
• Contract for between 12 and 24 months
• Site based position requiring regular travel to site locations
The Well Site Supervisor will oversee completion rigs to ensure they meet legislative and operational procedures advised by the department. You will report to the Lead Well Site Supervisor to ensure completion rigs and associated equipment operate effectively and abide by company policy and procedures.
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring drilling operations are in agreement with programmed instructions and good oilfield practice
• Signing-off contractor daily tickets, service company tickets, material delivery tickets, confirming that the tickets are accurate
• Liaising with the Rig manager and/or Driller and crew at the daily tool box meeting regarding drilling programs
• Arranging trucking of materials, drilling water and drinking water in a timely manner
• Arranging for material transfers of equipment (drill bits, casing equipment and stationary) to and from rig and warehouse
• Directing and monitoring pressure testing
• Ensuring correct wellhead installation, integrity and down hole and other equipment is correctly dressed and check shear ratings and record
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• BOP ticket at a supervisor level, international standard
• Knowledge of cementing techniques, the OHS Act, Petroleum and Gas Act
• Background in drilling or well servicing and drilling or completions as a Field Operator
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 30 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include: Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available