Updated: Feb 6 2013
||Design Engineer, HVAC
||$85 to $95 Hourly
||St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Metroworth Consulting Canada Ltd is seeking a SENIOR 3D HVAC DESIGNER with a minimum of 5 years of oil and gas experience for our offshore drilling client.
• This position is to be based at Metroworth's client site in historic St. John's, Newfoundland
Purpose of Job:
• Design and develop 3D PDMS HVAC drawing in conjunction with other designers on the detailed design phase of the engineering project.
• 5+ years developing 3D models built in PDMS, CAD design and drafting
• Has ensured effective and consistent production of 3D model build and CAD drafting and deliverables in accordance with piping and structural specifications and designs, and in accordance with the corporate and project CAD procedures
• Monitor performance of project CAD work and report to the Architect (Engineer)
• Be responsible for 3D model build co-ordination with other design disciplines.
• To read, understand and implement the Company Safety Policy and the arrangements described in the Company and area Safety Management System documents.
• Experience in the oil and gas industry is essential, and in particular offshore projects at Detail Design stage.
• A sound understanding of PDMS Design and Draft packages, and AutoCAD.
The individual will must be able to work under their own initiative but must be a proactive engaging team member.
• Professional Engineer or equivalent (Relevant Offshore oil and gas engineering experience in lieu of formal qualification acceptable)
••Professional engineers must be registered or eligible for registration with Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL)
• 40 - 50 hours weekly based on an hourly rate of $85 - $95 commensurate with experience plus an excellent benefits package including accommodation, flights, vehicle package, per diem and medical insurance supplement.
• 12 months, renewable
• Unaccompanied: 12 weeks on 2 weeks off
• Accompanied: One annual trip to your home port
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available