Updated: Jul 30 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Baton Rouge, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Aggreko, the leader in temporary power, temperature control and oil-free compressed air solutions, is looking for a highly motivated, organized, detail oriented Operations Manager. When you join the Aggreko team, your work day will never be dull and new adventures that challenge you to grow professionally are a way of life at Aggreko. The Aggreko team is called upon to be part of large, high profile entertainment projects such as PGA tours, concerts, car races, or the Olympic games and is often an integral part of large recovery efforts from natural disasters such as hurricanes. The Operations Manager will provide day-to-day leadership coaching, development and corrective action to ensure optimal team performance to meet strategic and personal performance goals. This area operations team leader is responsible for the execution of customer contracts by optimizing the operations team performance and delivering excellent customer service in accordance with company procedures. A member of the Southeast Area Leadership Team, this manager will also be actively involved in personnel decisions (hiring, termination, promotion, performance and salary management). In coordination with Area and National Asset Management, this individual is also responsible for driving adherence to business practices, controlling cost to ensure company profitability and maximizing fleet utilization.
The successful candidate will have a track record of –
- Focusing on innovative or creative solutions to continuing business needs; sees improvement goals as a project or series of projects, more concerned with breakthrough improvements than incremental refinements
- Driving continuous process improvement within area through orange excellence projects
- Setting priorities related to process improvement that are aligned with business priorities
- Partnering with colleagues in a matrix organization structure to accomplish company-wide objectives
- A deep-seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve ‘step changes' in business results The desired background for this position includes:
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university or equivalent
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment or ERP System
- Successful experience in financial management against measurable performance
- standards, leading/managing an Operations Team
- Experience in Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) practices and quality
- standards. Aggreko provides a competitive salary, which includes bonus, and excellent benefits. Take this opportunity to apply and grow your career with an industry leader who is committed to your professional growth.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available