Updated: Jul 30 2012
||Operations Manager, turnkey
||Basra Iraq, Iraq
Closed - No longer accepting applications
My client is a regional Oilfield service company; they have large operations in Basra. They are urgently looking for IOS Operations Manager to join them immediately for a long term project on rotation.
The Integrated Oilfield Services (IOS) Operations Manager is responsible for the successful business of the company within the Country, specifically for maintaining safe and profitable operations and seeking out all possible business opportunities consistent with the company's services and resources. The Operations Manager is also responsible through delegated line management for the maintenance of equipment and development and management of people assigned within their sphere of operations.
The Operations Manager reports directly to the GeoMarket VP and functionally to the IOS VP.
Project Managers, Service Delivery Manager, Technical Managers and Sales Engineers report to the Operations Manager
• Profitable operations, timed to suite available resources
• Safe operations aligned with:
o Implementation and application of the QHSSE- Management System
o Leadership by example
o Regular audit of operations
o Involvement with and encouragement of subordinates QHSSE efforts and initiatives
o Legal and ethically secure practices fully compliant with company policies followed by all
• Manage the performance of people through line processes by:
o Agreeing job descriptions and specifying minimum standards for each job
o Ensure the Performance Review (PR) system is in place and properly managed
• Facilitate the careers of staff through development plans and use of the company's training program (PROSPECT).
• Sale of value added services and new products to compliant with company strategy.
• Excellent client and potential client relations:
o Close co-ordination with oil field related managers
o Awareness of client proposed activity and concerns
o Client receives closure (feedback) on all points of concern / interest.
• Rapid and correct invoicing and collection of revenues
• Optimally manage resources through diligent planning of people and equipment and spares, including close co-operation with other Operations Managers and Functional management.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available