Updated: Jul 13 2012
||Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls, Offshore Planner
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Contract position with a major Oil & Gas Client here in Houston, TX.
The overall responsibility:
The Planner will be responsible for maintaining overall project planning and scheduling controls, plans and procedures. (Offshore rotation schedule is 14 days on/ 14 days off)
The ideal candidate will preferably have/be:
The Planner's duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Adhere to Engineering and Projects (E&P) Segment financial, business and project processes.
- Provide all necessary schedules to ensure the development of proper estimates and cost forecasts within a project stage.
- Coordinate and develop appropriate internal and external schedule benchmarks and technical limits.
- Work extensively with Primavera P3 and Maximo scheduling tools.
- Implement and monitor schedules within each sub-project.
- Analyze and monitor progress against milestones and associated deliverables.
- Develop, maintain and periodically issue associated progress curves, completing estimates, earned value, etc.
- Mentor and coach others on schedule controls to aid project delivery.
- Perform other associated duties as assigned.
To be considered for the role of Planner, applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Past experience of performing project services or control functions;
- Experience working with small teams and contractors;
- Extensive experience with Primavera P3.
- University degree.
Petroplan is a Global Recruitment Organization, supplying skilled technical professionals and support services to the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industries.
Formed in 1976, Petroplan has over thirty years' experience and knowledge of global staffing markets to support exploratory drilling through engineering and construction to ongoing operations and maintenance contracts.
Petroplan currently supports over 600 skilled technical personnel assigned to clients in 40 worldwide locations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available