Updated: Jul 13 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||North Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Job Reference #: 51-66951-12ML
A Manufacturing company located in the North Houston area is seeking a Valve Engineer to add to their team.
To qualify for this Direct Hire position, you must have:
- A B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Technology.
- 5 years of valve experience.
- Experience with Solidworks 3D CAD Package PDM Software.
- Experience with ASME B16.34, ASME B&PV, API and NACE.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Defining and planning the scope of services and resources required to meet Engineering deliverables.
- Assisting the technical contact between the customer and company.
- Reviewing Codes and Standards to develop understanding of customer requirements, and communicate them to the Engineering Department for execution.
- Translating the customer and code requirements into the Engineering Standard formats for use by the Engineering Department to complete the detailed design to meet the scope of the Project Order.
- Developing and updating Project Design Plans.
- Developing and updating Customer Specific Material and Test Plans.
- Developing and Updating Inspection and Test Plans.
- Assisting with Scheduling, Tracking and Progress Reporting on Engineering Submittals and Deliverables.
- Effectively keeping track of and communicate Technical changes in a timely manner to avoid repetitious Design effort.
- Communicating with Customers in a positive Manner.
- Communicating with Sales and Manufacturing, to prioritize required Engineering activities and integrate them into the overall company plan to execute Project Orders.
- Pay - Competitive
Thank you for the opportunity to consider you for this position. EOE
Job State : TX
Job City : Houston
Job Compensation : Competitive
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available