Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates deployment of equipment, materials and personnel to the job site at optimum utilization and minimum cost within a specified geographical area.
- Compiles and conveys job-specific information to Field Service Technicians, other Service Managers and/or Senior Manager (s).
- Coordinates work with other Service Managers/Coordinators to maximize availability to customers and most effectively utilize personnel.
- Responsible for administering employee feedback in accordance with Exterran Performance Management Program.
- Implements, manages and communicates performance measures for area for responsibility.
- Champions health, safety, environmental policies, standards and process improvement.
- Accountable for implementation and execution of annual budget, and Operational Standards and Processes.
- Serves as a contact for customer and provides technical/operation expertise in response to customer inquiries.
- Provides leadership and communication of best practices.
- Participates in weekly management reviews of measures with team, develops and executes action plans for improvement.
- Provide strong communication in the following areas:
- Customer: Provide operational expertise, as well as Pre & Post job call backs
- Field Sales: Specific sales needs
- Service Techs: Job specific information, feedback and training needs
- Materials Coordinator/Manager: Resources/material needs
- Region Operations Manager: Coordinates needs
- Service Managers: Optimize plans & schedules, Policy & Process Requirements, Performance Measures, Best practices
- Service Quality Manager: Personnel issues, Work Quality of Personnel, Performance Metrics, Problem Jobs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Specific relevant industry knowledge and job experience
- Planning and scheduling experience preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in customer relations
- 5-7 years of required technical experience
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Manages 24/7 coverage provided by Field Service Organization
- Exhibits strong customer service, interpersonal, coaching and leadership skills
- Strong organizational, planning and scheduling, process management and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical abilities, mechanical aptitude combined with problem solving skills
- Strong writing skills with technical subject matter and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Has a valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- Waukesha VHP / GL Series Training, CAT 3400, 3500 and 3600 Series training
Our core values - safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity - define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.