Updated: Sep 24 2012
||Field Service Tech
||Williamsport, PA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
- Provide onsite labor as needed in support of down-hole operations.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
- Assist in preparing estimates for time, cost, and labor to complete job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality.
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports on a timely basis.
- Assist other Field Specialists with duties in the field.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Minimum High School degree or equivalent
- Valid state issued Driver's License
- 1 year of oilfield or industry related experience is preferred
- Must be able to work various schedules and OT
- Previous experience using and knowledge of mechanical/down-hole tools preferred
- Must be able to lift up to a 100 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group, approved search agent for Weatherford International Oil Field Services Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available