Updated: Aug 7 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A major global operator is seeking an Electrical Engineer to provide overall technical assistance and take a lead role in resolving Electrical issues.
- Provide overall Electrical Engineering technical assistance and provides interpretation of engineering deliverables, specifications and codes to Contractor.
- Ensure that module fabrication meets the engineering design intent as a representative of the Edmonton CMT Engineering Team.
- Take a lead role in resolving all Electrical issues for assigned scope and reports to the Site Engineering Manager on Electrical Engineering issues.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders including Contractor, Quality, Procurement, Engineering and Construction and Home Office Engineering for all technical matters related to assigned Electrical scope.
- Review and actively works to resolve Electrical RFIs and SDRs at the Module Yard in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure consistent understanding of CSA, CEC Codes, Standata Amendments and Regulations by Site Team and Contractor.
- Assist in clarification and implementation of project policies, objectives, legislative standards, specifications and codes
- Coordinate with vendor package representatives on engineering issues and punch list items during installation/testing for Electrical scope
Required Knowledge, qualifications, skills, and experiences:
Thorough and extensive knowledge of:
- Electrical engineering principles, theories, and concepts
- Applicable codes, standards, and trade practices
- Fabrication engineering practices
- Kearl Specifications, Deliverables and Standard Installation Details
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of closely related professional engineering experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Previous Experience in Fabrication Yard or Operating Facility preferred.
- Previous Experience on Kearl Project preferred
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available