Updated: Jul 9 2012
||Structural Engineering, SACS, Offshore Production Platforms/Facilities, Jackets, Structural Steel
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This is a great opportunity for the experienced structural engineer looking for the next step in their career. The Senior Structural Engineer will have the opportunity to manage small projects and work independently with the benefit of mentorship, a strong team of engineers, and skilled support staff. This position offers the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects through completion with some of the largest companies in the oil & gas industry.
This position is located in M&H headquarters at 19450 State Highway 249 Suite 600, Houston, TX 77070.
- BS in Structural Engineering, BS in Civil Engineering, or equivalent.
- Must be proficient using SACS software for offshore structures.
- 7-8 years of experience in engineering and project management for offshore oil production facilities including design of offshore jackets and decks.
- 10+ years experience in the oil & gas industry.
- Specific experience with analysis and design of offshore oil and gas production platforms a must.
- Must be experienced in offshore structural steel design.
- Additional experience desired includes: load out analysis; lifting analysis; development of inspection plans; design of repair and remediation solutions for existing facilities.
- Seismic analysis experience is a plus.
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) License is preferred for this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- Ability to work well independently and effectively with others in a team setting.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, other team members and clients
M&H is an engineering and design firm specializing in the Oil & Gas industry. We are headquartered in Houston, TX with additional offices in Lafayette, LA.
Our Services Include:
- Structural; mechanical; process; electrical; instrumentation; and civil engineering
- Maintenance management solutions, including availability; reliability; supply chain/inventory optimization; data cleansing; and system design and implementation
- Corporate and regulatory compliance, including assessments, audits and implementation
- Technical documentation, including commissioning; start-up; operating; and maintenance procedures and training
Information technology to bridge the gap between IT, compliance and operations
At M&H, we're about people. The type of people who are talented, responsible and seek rewarding careers. We encourage our employees to help us build a productive atmosphere of both personal and corporate growth. The result is outstanding career paths for our employees; the best possible service for our clients; and a strong company that represents trust, self-respect and integrity.
We trust our employees to achieve great things.
M&H provides its employees with many opportunities to develop their professional careers. We trust our employees to achieve great things and we work with them to create effective solutions for our clients, customers, communities and each other.
We help our employees succeed.
Understanding the importance of a work schedule to meet both your personal and professional goals is important to us. That's why we have designed certain positions with the flexibility to handle highly personalized routines. We wish to ensure your success - inside and outside of the office.
We encourage every member of our team to grow professionally, to seek out opportunities to learn about the newest technology, and to find ways to improve the experience we provide our clients. Above all, we want everyone to take pride in accomplishing something that goes beyond the completion of a project. It's a job done the right way.
We welcome you to explore the opportunities available at M&H and submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available