Frontline Source Group
Updated: Jul 16 2012
||Business Development, Human Resources, recruiter, reference, interview, background
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our Northwest Houston, TX client is seeking a Contract Recruiter.
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring they are hiring the best possible talent.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Place Ads/Call Competitors/Place information on Facebook
- Network with Colleges/Universities
- Review and sort through resumes
- Check References/call past employers
- Set up & have initial interview
- Set up follow up interview
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas (Arlington, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston Galleria, Lewisville, West Houston, San Antonio, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands), Tennessee (Nashville and Brentwood), and Arizona (Phoenix and Scottsdale).
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available