Updated: Aug 1 2012
||Field Service Tech, compression, wiring, electrical, mechanical
||Pampa, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Primary Responsibilities and Assignments
- Provides preventive and corrective field mechanical service on gas compression, process and/or production equipment on site at client locations.
- Directs, coordinates, and assists with scheduled and unscheduled equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Represents Exterran in a professional manner at all times.
- Follows all Health, Safety & Environmental procedures.
- Proficiency in accurately and efficiently diagnosing and repairing mechanical problems on multiple compressor systems.
Education and Certification
- Minimum 6 months mechanical experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Engine or compressor training
- Knowledge and experience on compression, process and production equipment, as well as electrical systems, including panel boards, skid wiring, etc.
- Significant experience in engine, compressor mechanics, production equipment and gas compression
- Knowledge and experience of high (CAT 3500+) and slow speed equipment.
Special Requirements/Additional Comments
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Basic computer skills and ability to be proficient using basic software programs
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available