Updated: Jul 5 2012
||Sales and Marketing
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Executive Sales Representative is accountable for creating, maintaining, and expanding a client relationship in which to professionally market Ryan services and equipment throughout the United States.
- Implement Ryan's marketing strategies within area of responsibility, while contributing to the overall success of Ryan Directional Services.
- Develop and maintain client relations in a cost effective manner and actively participate in daily operations.
- Promote all of Ryan's products and services on a professional basis within the Company's marketing plans to present clients and actively solicit new customers for Ryan's services.
- Analyze customers' operations and practices to determine their needs and recommend solutions to clients by providing sound technical advice.
- Negotiate and resolve issues regarding invoices, well planning, and service quality.
- Monitor and maintain full knowledge of Ryan products and services, including development projects, new technology, competitive activities, and market trends.
- Provide feedback to Ryan staff on incidents that pertain to daily operations.
- Foster and maintain a professional attitude and a team work concept among staff within all areas of the organization.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and interact effectively with diverse and conflicting internal and external priorities
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Detail oriented with a structured approach to process and documentation
- Foster and maintain a professional attitude and teamwork concept among all staff within all areas of the organization
- Ability to work after hours and travel throughout the United States.
- Work conditions may include travel to and from other Ryan facilities
- Occasional visits to remote rig locations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor degree in engineering or business preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of oil and gas service industry.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a sales or marketing position
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office experience
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available