Trainor Asia Ltd
Updated: Dec 26 2012
||Process Engineer, gas process
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Job Title：Senior Process Engineer （Natural Gas Process）
Working Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong, P.R.China
Reporting line: Manager of Engineering Centre
Main Job Responsibility:
The candidate would be responsible for:
- Process design that meet the requirements of the project or bidding RFQ and specifications.
- Be able to lead and complete the integrated design work includes, but not limited to:
Dehydration, Sweetening, Hg Removal, desulfur, simulation by using related software such as
HYSYS or PROMAX.
- Preparation and review of PFD and PIDs, join HAZOP review meeting and review HAZOP report.
- Preparation of process design conditions for related disciplines;
- Preparation of process equipment data sheets and specifications;
- Preparation and review of pre-commissioning & commissioning and operation manuals, control
logic, cause and effect diagrams etc. and other process design documents.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or above；
- Working Experience: More than 10 years；
- Discipline: Chemical Engineering or related degree；
- Good working knowledge and skill of process modeling software HYSYS or PROMAX is required；
- Good design experience with gas process including gas sweetening (pre-requisite skills and
experience), compression, separation, dehydration, LPG extraction is required；
- Gas process plant operation experience is preferred.
- Mandarin/Chinese speaking is preferred.
Salary Package: Residence base is preferred, negotiable, long term contracting.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available