Updated: Jul 9 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Calgary Region, Canada
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client, a major Oil and Gas EPC is looking for an intermediate Estimator. Reporting to the Director of Project Services the selected candidate will be responsible for:
* Providing quality, proactive/timely estimating services to the estimating department and projects.
* Referencing and applying Estimating Procedures and Work Practices.
* Services to include data collection, labour and equipment/material build ups and productivity measurements.
* Interacting on a proactive basis with the Project Manager(s) and Engineering disciplines to assure that each project is properly scoped as a basis for proper capital estimating.
* Working closely with discipline leads in the creation of the estimates.
* Coordinating and modifying the activities and estimates necessary for total scope of projects.
* Performing Historical Data Mining and Maintaining Historical databases.
* Assisting Senior and Lead Estimators.
* Other duties that are assigned.
* Technical educational background to include diploma or degree (certifications).
* Three or more years of experience as an estimator in the oil and gas industry within an Engineering Consultant company.
Petroplan is a global organisation which delivers recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support throughout the oil and energy industry.
Our outstanding reputation for placing high-calibre technical personnel within permanent and contract positions is based on Petroplan's tailored service offering which provides optimal results.
We have regional offices within Europe, the Middle East, USA, Canada, Asia-Pacific and India from which all our key competencies are delivered. In collaboration with our strategic partners, Petroplan currently supports clients and personnel throughout forty countries.
Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies operating globally together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available