Updated: Jul 27 2012
||Operations Manager, Petroleum Engineering, Research & Development, reservoir engineer, operations engineer, team lead, project manager, technology leader
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$220k base salary, 35% bonus, 25% LTIP + benefits, vacation and relocation
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Drive a Shale Gas Technology Team for a global leader in natural gas and LNG
- Oversee a team to initiate shale gas research and technological advances
- $220k base salary, 35% bonus, 25% LTIP + benefits, vacation and relocation
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a world-class oil and gas company, with operations across 5 continents and in more than 20 countries. Specializing in the exploration and production of natural gas and LNG transmission/distribution our client has enjoyed consistent and strong annual growth.
Their strong growth and financially stable platform is due in part to being a recognized industry leader in the technologies associated to natural gas and LNG. Technology teams are an integral piece of their organization and the Shale Gas Technology Team will drive technological advances to increase efficiencies in identifying, drilling and operating shale gas.
Based in Houston, TX the Shale Gas Technology Team Leader will manage and lead the creation, development and implantation of projects on current and future projects which are experiencing technological challenges.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop shale gas technology project strategy based on priorities and needs
- Initiate new shale gas related research efforts with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure HSSE requirements are built into projects and monitor compliance
- Support testing and piloting of technology on the companies shale gas assets
- Drive implementation of new technologies and best practices across the business
- Guarantee projects are being completed within timeline and budget
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
- Petroleum Engineer degree preferred but will look at academic backgrounds
- 15+ years of Production, Operations or Reservoir Engineering experience
- Track record working with both operating companies and a technology partners
- Ability and desire to drive innovative, technological driven value add projects
- Project and budgetary management experience on large programs and projects
- Broad range of experience with sub-surface and surface issues relating to Shale Gas
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international leader in the natural gas/LNG industry and direct a critical team to achieve breakthrough technological advancements.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available