Updated: Jul 3 2012
||Contracts Administration, Supply Chain Management, CMMS, SAP, Ariba experience desirable
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||Arcadia, CA, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Swift is looking for a PSCM Contract Analyst to work in Arcadia; local candidates encouraged to apply. This role will provide day to day PSCM support to PSCM Specialist and project team to ensure efficient and effective handling of PSCM tasks including but not limited to:
- Basic Contracting Actions
- Contract Approval Routing
- Contract Request validation and routing
- Contract Amendments
- Systems Contract Maintenance
- Sourcing Process Support
- Contract File Management
Key Accountabilities - Behaviors:
- Highly collaborative with PSCM and project team members with a positive, results oriented attitude
- Ability to work with cross function teams and support numerous individuals
- Understanding business objectives and desired outcomes
- Building relationships with PSCM and other stakeholders in order to facilitate work processes, identify and remove or communicate roadblocks to enable delivery of PSCM action
- Ability to work on multiple requests simultaneously
- Good organization skills
- Basic contracting actions - where trained and with support of relevant specialists, assist project team with requisitions, perform simple contracting actions such as prepare basic project authorizations, amendments, change order processing, vendor setup requests and vendor change activities, etc.
- Contract routing for approvals - Perform relative contract/sourcing related documentation routing and approval facilitation. File documentation in accordance with contracting file requirements.
- Administrative Amendments - Perform administrative amendments in accordance to contracting process and file requirements.
- Systems Contract Maintenance - Ensure systems and databases are updated and consistent with contracts such as effective dates, contract values, contract status and approval routing. Interface with third party F&A to ensure accuracy of information
- Sourcing Support - Where appropriate, support bid administration activities, supplier, RFP and contract additions to Ariba, etc.
- Contract File Management:
- Manage contract information in records retention system (manual), bar-coding, storage room folder setup, contract file completion and filing/put away.
- Filing of all contract documents, updates/amendments as requested
- Manage closed files for on site retention.
- Manage process for offsite archiving/disposal including scheduling, filing, systems update, server file management, retention box packing, shipment and storage
- Obtain files from offsite storage for audits, reissue, or other business reason. Check database for correct files.
- Essential criteria & qualifications
- Three years in an administrative support role
- Competent with use of Microsoft Office Suite, database management
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Associates degree or applicable technical certification
- Experience in a supply chain management organization (contracting, purchasing, materials management, logistics)
- Experience in exploration and production operations
- Familiarity with procurement and financial systems (CMMS, SAP, Ariba, etc.)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available