Updated: Jul 3 2012
||Safety Engineering, Senior Safety Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Major Operator seeks to recruit an experienced Senior Safety Engineer. This role is based in Aberdeen and is offered on a contract basis. The role will involve additional travel both offshore and St Fergus.
The post holder will provide safety engineering services throughout the company ensuring technical assurance of all work carried out.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a relative engineering discipline and hold a professional qualification in Safety Engineering. Current offshore certification is also a requirement for this position.
Additionally, the successful candidate will have:
- Developing technical expertise in other areas through internal and external courses and conferences.
- Thorough knowledge of Corporate Loss Prevention standards and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of UK onshore and offshore major hazards legislation.
- Thorough knowledge of risk assessment techniques and ability to organise and chair HAZOP, HAZID, HAZAN and other reviews.
- Experience of SIL assessments, reliability assessments, fire/explosion consequence modelling.
Further details will be available to applicants who meet the minimum selection criteria for this role.
To apply for this position please submit your CV, in Word format, accompanied with your notice period and rate expectation.
We will only reply to candidates who meet our minimum selection standards, therefore if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.
Applications from candidates who are not authorised to live and work in the UK will not be considered and may be deleted.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available