ROUGE PIPELINE SERVICES
Updated: Sep 10 2012
||Mechanic, Production Operator, Offshore Field Central Complex Operator, Field Central Complex Operator, Offshore
||To be Negotiated
||Offshore Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Rouge Pipeline Services (RPS), was set up in 2003 and became an independent company in 2008. From our headquarter in Dubai, we provide a wide range of services dedicated to the Oil & Gas industry, mostly in the MENA Region. The Group activities include pipeline services, project management consultancy as well as technical assistance solutions.
With our extensive experience in Oil & Gas services, we believe that successful projects rely on cohesion of the team as well as the quality of the operating manpower. Our activity drives us to assist both clients and candidates. Because of our HR policy and management strategy, each employee is an individual and recognized as such.
We are now looking for one of our client for a Field Central Complex Operator.
Please do not apply if you do not match exactly with the position. However feel free to register your resume on career.rougepipeline.com
- Looks after safety aspect as a priority.
- Reports to the DCS operator & Shift Supervisor.
- Looks after personnel equipments.
- Respects work permits recommendations and be sure the equipment are in safe condition for maintenance works.
- Knows and Follows the standing instructions and operating procedures.
- Optimises production.
- Proposes solutions to problems on the plant.
- Carries out daily, weekly, and monthly routine jobs.
- Checks all running equipment, Logs process parameters and reports abnormalities.
- Changes over running equipment as and when required.
- Co-ordinates with the control room operator for start up, shut down and normalising of the plant.
- Follows up shift activities, and ensures high level of safety on the plant and the Field.
- Check each signed work permit at the site and ensure that the jobs are performed safely in accordance with operguid Procedures.
- Maintains housekeeping of the whole field.
- Handling, dispatching & receiving chemicals.
- Sample collection for all different campaign.
Required Qualification & Technical Back-grounds:
• Educated to Higher Secondary School level.
• Diploma / Trade certificate in chemical / production / mechanical.
• Min. 5 years experience in process plants.
Rate Range : To be Negotiated.
Starting Date : As Soon As Possible.
Period Required : 1 year with option(s) for possible extension(s)
Work Location : Offshore, Abu Dhabi (UAE).
Work Rotation Cycle : 29 days on / 27 days off duty.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available