Updated: Jul 11 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Williamsport, PA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Title: Drilling Engineer
Location: Northern Colorado
Reports to: V. P. Operation
Independent exploration and production company focused on the Rocky Mountains Region.
Seeking a Drilling Engineer with a proven track record of accomplishments to support various high-profile and emerging plays for the company. In return, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on high-profile projects and gain experience with a company that is financially solid and on a path to triple in size.
Essential Job Duties: Other duties may be assigned, as requested/required
- Prepare detailed drilling procedures, AFEs, well designs, casing designs, bit programs and monitor progress of daily drilling activity.
- Work with team members to ensure that the drilling schedule is met and carried out in the most timely and cost effective manner possible.
- Stay current with new technology; develop and implement new techniques and approaches related to drilling processes.
- Monitor actual well costs and benchmark against offset operators to ensure that we are the best in area.
- Participate in bid process for drilling services.
- Engineering degree required.
- 3-8 years related experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available